Fausto Marinello Srl is selecting a Mechanical Design Engineer for its headquarters. The candidate will be in charge of the design of the mechanical components of Fausto Marinello machining centers.
The candidate will have access to the 3D design software used by the Famar Group (Solidworks) and will be placed within the technical department.
- Design implementation of our machine tool and all the various components that make it up.
- New product feasibility study and research of suitable suppliers.
- Planning, drawing and development of the overall design and product components.
- Preparation of documentation related to orders during the design phase.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Engineering or Mechanical Technician Graduate Diploma.
- At least 3/5 years previous experience in similar field (machine tools or heavy mechanical construction).
- Residence near working plants. (Turin and its Province)
- Strong knowledge of mechanical drawing.
- Experience using 3D software (SolidWorks required).
- Preference for experience on carpentry and mechanical construction, characterized by consequent mechanical assembly and fabrication activities.
- Very good knowledge of the English language is a plus.
- Versatile and flexible approach.