Fausto Marinello Srl is selecting for its headquarters Mechatronics Technician with previous experience. The technician will be responsible for the maintenance of machine tools from the mechanical, electrical and electronic aspects in order to ensure their perfect efficiency and to intervene promptly in case of failure or malfunction.
- Performs routine maintenance of machinery, planning periodic tune-ups.
- Performs unscheduled maintenance of machinery when breakdowns or malfunctions occur, identifying necessary actions.
- Tracks the quality of machinery performance on an ongoing basis and prepares related technical documentation.
- Self-manages after-sales service operations in national and international countries at customer factories.
- Assists in the installation activities of new machines at customers' premises in terms of mechanics, electronics and hydraulics.
- Knowledge of mechanical, electronic and hydraulic fundamentals.
- Availability to travel throughout the country and internationally for short periods.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
- At least 3 years' experience as a "Service Technician on lathes and machining centers."
- Good knowledge of CNC machine tools.
- Preferable background from CNC machine tool construction companies.
- Residence near working plants. (Turin and its Province)